SECRETS

Just read Bazilah's blog.
To Bazilah:
These people are just jealous of you cause you're flying. And you know what you are doing. These people doesn't. All they know is to critic and demoralised someone whom they don't even know. Keep up on what you are blogging cause I really enjoy it. Even thou, there's no "content" I still enjoy it. kekekekeke....

To those people who might read this:
SUKA HATI ORANG TU LA NAK BLOG APA-APA KAT BLOG DIA. Tak susah kan kau atau MAK BAPAK KAU!
And also, It's not called boastful. It's called sharing to others how you feel and what you are doing exactly. I don't think it's wrong to do that. If you think it is, then you should NOT read people's blog. You just portray yourselves as low-value and seems to sound like a bimbo.

Ps: If you don't like what I blog here, I'M SORRY. I think you're just narrow minded with no future for yourselves.

Enough about this low-self esteem people. I have something to share.

I was watching the news today, and you know what!? They have a suspect for the murder of Nurin. I was half happy and half sad to know that. It's just that she is just 8 years old and she suffer alot before her death. Why these people do this to her? It's very sad that this maniac is just a sicko who loves to rape children under-16. Well anyways, I read the newpaper saying that Malaysian law will be stricter for anyone who found guilty for rape. It's like 18 years prisonment and 12 stroke of cane [I think I got it right]. - I DO NOT FIND IT ENOUGH -
So, I hope that citizens and government should join hands and stop these maniac to strike again. Cause it's just isn't fair to let a child who doesn't even know the meaning of "sex" to be suffering like Nurin. These got to stop!!!


Sign out,

Ain


9:43 PM;


About...

This blog is decicated to people like Susan and Susan's friend
I still don't understand why they never reveal themselves
I have moved to www.littlequeeniestory.blogspot.com
Braggers aren't invited. Smarties aren't either.
Yadas*
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008


CROWN`JEWELS
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com